Right of Withdrawal
The right of withdrawal is however subject to the following conditions:
1) The right applies to the product purchased in its entirety; it is not possible to exercise withdrawal only on part of the product purchased
2) According to the law, the shipping costs related to the return of the asset are charged to the CUSTOMER
3) The shipment, until the certificate of receipt in our warehouse, is under the full responsibility of the CUSTOMER
4) PETITA srl is not responsible in any way for damage or theft / loss of goods returned by uninsured shipments
5) In case of damage to the goods during transport, PETITA srl will notify the CUSTOMER of the incident (within 5 working days of receipt of the goods in their stores), to allow him to lodge a complaint against the courier chosen by him and obtain the reimbursement of the value of the asset (if insured). In this case, the product will be made available to the CUSTOMER for its return at the same time canceling the request for withdrawal
6) The right of withdrawal against perishable goods whose expiry date is less than or equal to 10 days is in no way exercisable.
PETITA srl will reimburse the CUSTOMER for the full amount already paid, within 30 days from the return of the goods, by means of a transfer of the amount charged to the credit card or by bank transfer. In the latter case, the CUSTOMER will provide the bank details on which to obtain the reimbursement (ABI Code - CAB - Current Account of the invoice). The right of withdrawal is lost, due to lack of the essential condition of integrity of the goods (packaging and / or its content), in cases where PETITA srl ascertains: (a) The lack of the outer packaging and / or the wrapping containing the product purchased, (b) Damage to the product for reasons other than transport.
In case of forfeiture of the right of withdrawal, PETITA srl will return the purchased good to the sender, charging him the shipping costs.
The right of withdrawal is in no way exercisable by PROFESSIONALS.